Researchers have the opportunity to reserve meeting rooms for presentation and discussion on Saturday 29 August.
The intention is to provide a platform for researchers to host a focused discussion group to present a topic with like-minded colleagues. Subject matter of the meeting must have prior approval from The EMBO Meeting organisers. Please submit your request in writing
by Wednesday 1 April at the very latest. No abstracts will be required or published.
EMBO will provide room space for up to 200 participants in theatre style and basic A/V equipment and a brief description of each subgroup meeting will be published on The EMBO Meeting website and in the final programme. Duration can be no longer than 2 hours. The room space will be booked on a first-come, first served basis. No funding for registration, travel or accommodation can be provided.
Confirmed Sub-group Meetings
Please click on the title to view full details including times, location and scientific content, speakers and how to register:
1. Control of chromosome segregation in meiosis - Room A
2. Principles of microtubule regulation - Room B
3. Protein kinase D (PKD) - Room C-D
4. Recent advances in peroxisome biology - Room E-F
5. Neural stem cells in the developing & adult mammalian brain - Room L